Cute little Drew had his first haircut last week. His moptop has been transformed into an orderly big boy hair-do!! He looks so much older.
However, it seems that controlling hair in one area just means that it's going to crop up someplace else! Eeek!
Oh no.
And now it's an epidemic!
5 comments:
i missed you guys! glad you're back so i can get my crosson boy fix.
I agree with Trish -- welcome back, and we missed seeing pics of the boys.
Jon
Yay! Welcome back! I can't believe he got a haircut! Is Annabelle the lone holdout with her mullet? He looks adorable. Perhahps you should have your water tested for hormones though!
Hilarious pictures! Drew is getting big -- glad to be able to see your guys online again! :) Brooke
I finally had a moment to check in - sweet Little Drew - he looks so "mature" - love the mustache. Miss you guys - we'll be looking at flight schedules soon.
Post a Comment