Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hurry up and wait

Well, it seems that teeth take longer to come out than I anticipated. It's still tenaciously holding on in there, despite our best efforts to dislodge it! He's at camp this week during the day, so I'm actually just hoping that if he does lose it he doesn't lose it. You know?


The little ones and I have had a pretty boring two days of errand-running. The highlight of the morning was pushing the red-faced screaming infant in a cart through Walmart trying to do school supply shopping while preventing Zane from touching everything in the store (seemed to be his goal). I guess it was better than having TWO people trying to touch everything. Ugh, but at least we're done with THAT.


Yesterday Zane showed me some of his rodeo stunts. I asked him a silly question and he actually rolled his eyes at me!!! Already! He's three! Sheesh. Anyway - hopefully I can get him to nap some this week (to lose both the 'tude and the undereye circles). We'll hit some storytimes and free movies later in the week to make sure we have some fun.

1 comment:

Tricia Williams said...

jack liked zane's "rodeo stunts". he immediately said, too, "zane has the same shirt as daddy!" i guess he got it for christmas from you guys a few years ago, too?