Monday, May 26, 2008

Hello Out There!


Go Green Bean Hackers!


Drew is getting toothier and toothier!
Jake just finished his season with the D-Backs.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jakester - congratulations on your sailboat race - how clever you are - and you're great swimmer as well. Did you know your daddy and your uncle Brian are also terrific backstrokers? You come by your talent naturally. Little Zaney - way to go on your very first boy scout camp experience - and those Green Bean Hackers are lucky to have you as their fan - I'm glad to see Brett's arm is better. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your next adventure. Be sure to give Drew, Mommy and Daddy a great big hug for me. Love and miss all of you - Gammy

Kelly said...

Tracy your blog looks great! That camp looked awesome. Go Jake on being the smartest! Wow! I love Zane in the Green Bean Hacker outfit. He looks so cute with big boy hair...I can only remember him with whispy toddler hair! Or maybe it is that it's fluffy and I usually see him post playing sweat head! haha! Keep posting. It's been almost a year since we saw you so it's all we've got! Waaahhhh...

Unknown said...

Wow - I actually was thinking about Ken and his triathalon about a week ago, and then totally forgot about it. Congratulations Ken - I want to hear all about it - we'll have to catch up by phone.

Good job on walking Master Drew - and what lovely arms to fall into - nothing like a Green Bean Hacker to prop you up -

Miss you guys - can hardly wait for the next visit.

love,
mom

Unknown said...

Tracy - you are amazing - what a wonderful job with this site. I love it. It helps me feel connected, but makes me want to hop on a plane to come see you guys all the more.